Instead of asking your viewers to subscribe to your channel, which is not original anymore, everyone is doing it, use the Watermark technique.
Have you noticed some channels have a watermark? - At the bottom right of the video?
Often the watermark is the same image as the channel's profile picture. When the viewer clicks the watermark, the viewer gets the subscribe call-to-action.
But who clicks a profile picture while watching a video? What if you can change the watermark? Changing the watermark to a clear SUBSCRIBE call-to-action button?
Let's do it!
Before you start
You can use any logo, image as a watermark, we recommend you to use a bright red color, with a as-clear-as possible call-to-action text
You may also download for FREE the image we use:
Link to download the image (Free)
Step by Step Guide
- Click on your profile picture (right-top)
- Click on YOUTUBE STUDIO
- Click on CUSTOMISATION
- Click on the BRANDING tab
- Scroll down to VIDEO WATERMARK
- Click CHANGE and select the "subscribe" image
- Click PUBLISH (top right) Your viewers have now SUBSCRIBEcall-to-action!
What do you think, which watermark will be clicked more?
A: Your profile picture?
B: The Call-to-Action SUBSCRIBE?
Tools on Growing your Brand
- How To Become An Expert In Your Industry By Linking From Any Website To You
- How To Add A Shop Now Button To Your YouTube Channel